Sunday, May 26, 2013

STAY DOPE MY FRIENDS



Hey guys, welcome to my blog! (can't you tell that I am extremely excited?)
It's quite simple, my name is Justin and I am completely in love with fashion. To me, it's the perfect method of expression and a creative challenge.
I created this blog to document my fashion dairies, possible inspirations, and maybe a little wanderlust?

Anyway,
Here is a mini-shoot I did the other day with my awesome photographer friend, Andrea Camaliche. I love working with Andrea because she knows exactly what I want and she's so fun and easy to work with. Always so full of energy and ready for anything. The idea behind the shoot was outfits that utterly and completely showcase my personal style.
Let me know what you think.




 This DOPE mens shirt has been on heavy rotation ever since I decided to crop it. 


-J

DOPE Men's shirt (here, similar here)
Target Red Merona Men's Button Up (similar here)
Love Culture High-waist Zipper skirt
Asos Jelly shoes (here)
Forever 21 Tortoise shell Sunglasses
Russian Red by MAC (here)

2 comments: