Thursday, May 30, 2013

PREVIEW



 I couldn't wait any longer! I needed to post a little something from the shoot I did with one of my really goods friends, Monica!


I'm am completely obsessed with this photo and the way she captured it, especially the angle and the colors (the leaves). It reminds of an American Apparel ad...but I might just be doing a lot right now. Anyway, there's just something about it. 
I will show the rest in an upcoming post. 

Just really quick, I wanted to say a couple of other things.
To anyone reading this post who has ambitious and goals, just promise yourself to never give up. Sometimes you get caught up waiting on things to happen and trying to work towards goals that may seem completely unreachable, but don't forget that if you want it bad enough and put in enough work, then you will get it. It's just a matter of time. 

Stay strong.

-J

Target Kelly Kapowski Shirt (similar here)
Zara Maxi Skirt (similar here)
Love Culture Platform Shoes
Hang up by M.A.C. (here)

Check out Monica's travel blog! (also linked above)



No comments:

Post a Comment