Monday, June 10, 2013

WHEN IT RAINS, WE'LL PLAY





Hey guys! Hope everything is going well. 
So the time has finally arrived for me to share these photos with you that I referred to in my last post
They were taken by my good friend Monica after a rainy day here in Miami.
Since summer is coming up (basically here) and I guess the Tropical Storm that just happened has a lot to do with it haha, there has been a lot of rain. 
You would think in a place where it's sunny all year around that the summer weather would be the sunniest but boy will you be surprised. It rains for a good portion of summer here. 



Anyway, besides that dyer information I just had to share with you, these photos came out really nice. Monica is so talented and her photography has just gotten better and better throughout the years. 
For this shoot, I just decided to go simple and wear what I was feeling at the moment-- my Kelly Kapowski shirt that I cropped and muscle-teed up, my black maxi skirt (I added the slit) and these killer platforms I got from Love Culture. 


 Loving this one a lot.





And of course I had to add this one again. 





My favorites are the third and last, which one is yours?
Have a great rest of the week! 


-J 


No comments:

Post a Comment