Friday, June 14, 2013

THE ANIMALE WITHIN







Summer's basically here and I've really been feeling Minimale Animale for the past few months.
Does anyone else stalk their Instagram account like I do? 
Yes, some of their suits are a little bit out there and definitely not for everyone's liking, but that's what I love about them!
I like to imagine myself rocking some of these as I get bikini ready (i'm kind of late), which has not been a major fail but let's just say I could be doing a lot more.
Everyday is a struggle when it comes to me and working out... 

Anyway, here are some of my favorite suits. 

 Loving this one piece! 


This crazy Golden Triangle suit that started it all for me. 

 Futuristic feel that I'm digging.

Have a great weekend!! 

-J

Images via their website and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment