Friday, September 13, 2013

QUINTESSENTIAL SUMMER






So can we just say I'm obsessed with this top I snagged up for under $10 in the Zara Sale? The cut-outs are perfect for the Miami heat (excluding evening mosquitos) and the color is definitely me! I love bright colors and I also purposely bought this to add to my basics (in which basically any addition is an improvement at this point). 

I decided to pair this exposing top with a super relaxed and lightweight orange harem pant I got a while back from H&M. For me, it's often important to have balance in my outfits. If I wear a top that's overtly sexy, I love to tone it down with a loose fitting pant or maxi skirt


Jenn Im, a Youtube fashion guru I follow from Clothes Encounters actually reminded me of how quintessentially summer white sandals are, so I decided to style the outfit around these sandals. I got them a while back from Urban Outfitters. (side note: has anyone seen that Gramercy Hits the Pavement video? Every time I say U.O. I have to say "i'm Urban, i'm Out, i'm Fit, and i'm -Ters.")


Kept the jewelry somewhat minimal. Usually, I wear no bracelets or just the David Yurman look-alike I managed to get in China Town, NY a while back. 


For this shoot I worked with one of my good friends, Karla. I had to add this picture in because this sums up our relationship. Always uncontrollably laughing about the most ridiculous of things. Her yard is quite beautiful isn't it? 





No comments:

Post a Comment