Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OLDIE BUT GOODIE





I love shooting right before the sun goes down because of how amazing the diminishing sunlight looks on everything. For instance, I love how majestic the blurred trees look in the background of this above photograph, not to mention the fake glow I got going on- thank you Sun. 

This is my second set of shots I took with my good friend Karla. This was my first time shooting with her and I really like her aesthetic of everything being natural. She's all about "serving up realness" and I'm all about that, most times. 

These tribal print pants I got a few weeks back from Urban Outfitters (U.O.) are my sad attempt at winter shopping. Sad because I convinced myself they were for winter due to the fact that they are jeans but honestly I couldn't pass up on this crazy print! Technically, they can be worn during colder times because they are pretty warm but c'mon, I have no explanation for these flats!




*Special thanks for Karla 


No comments:

Post a Comment