Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MADE IN AMERICA FESTIVAL 2015





I was fortunate enough to attend the Made in America Music Festival earlier this month with some of my closest friends. Let's just say that overall, the experience was amazing. Besides exploring a little of Philadelphia for the first time; the highlights of the trip were watching Beyonce, G-Eazy and The Weekend perform live.
 Bey's. Performance. Was. Epic.  But, would you honestly expect anything less of her? Not to mention, I truly didn't expect The Weekend to have such an angelic voice live. 
In terms of a festival outfit- rather than stressing myself out about how I had nothing festival related: cue flowy white lace kimono's, flower crowns, and everything Free People, I decided to go with things I already had in my closet. Oh, and of course glitter- glitter is always a must.
I opted for a simple, short, and breezy black dress, with classic converse and shades for the extra UV protection. Threw some glitter on my shoulders and a sunflower headband. 



and of course.. here's a silly one that perfectly depicts me as an adult. 

-J 

No comments:

Post a Comment